WEB & APPS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
A wired/wireless APM (Application Performance Management) solution that measures and analyses end-to-end website and application performance for PCs and mobile devices from user perspective.
- Measure site performance from user perspective with the use of smartphones and mobile networks (3G, LTE, Wi-Fi)
- 24×7 real-time performance monitoring using dashboards, error email/SMS alerts
Analytics for identified issues and errors using various performance indicators – response time, service availability, download capacity, component error rate etc.
The Impact of 1 Second
One of the most important factors for a successful website is fast load time. Internet users will leave your website within 3 seconds of loading time and under performed websites directly impact business owners, brand image and customer satisfaction. Surveys have shown that about 50% of internet users expect a website loading time to be less than 2 seconds and if this is not achieved, almost 80% of these users will not revisit again. Aberdeen Group study shows that a 1 second delay in page loading time will result to 11% lesser page views, 16% decrease in customer satisfaction and 7% loss in conversions.
*Source: Aberdeen Group
Today, most consumers shop online using smartphones or tablets. With the rapid growth in mobile content and application services, there is a need for mobile application service providers to optimize their apps and provide a quality end-user experience on mobile devices. ARGOS enables you to monitor mobile application user experience to ensure optimal performance at every touch point. It measures the performance of mobile, web and native applications with iOS and Android devices.
ARGOS Key Features
Measures load time and identify errors of each web page component.
24/7 Real-time monitoring and reporting of service availability.
Comprehensive dashboard view on site health status.
Alert Options – Alarm, Email, SMS
Provide trend and spectrum analysis reports for tracking site changes or problems.
Provide Top-N lists for each monitoring item.
Export reports into PDF, excel, CSV formats.
Monitor mobile web/app performance, native and hybrid mobile applications.
Support Android and iOS smartphones in 3G/4G/Wifi environment.
Automatically visualise internal web service structure including Cloud, CDN, or 3rd party content servers.
Monitor web transaction process (e.g. login – item search – order – payment)
Performance monitoring for internal work process.
Collect detailed load time data from http/https communication.
Identify errors in a timely manner, whether it is network or data center issues from end user perspective.
Capture and analyse page rendering processes.
No change in configuration or agent software installation required in IT network and server.
Purpose of ARGOS
Performance and problem management of the entire web transaction process
- Performance and problem management of mobile and web application services
- Real-time user quality experience management
- Diagnosis of website performance, errors, issues and resolutions
- Comparative analysis for benchmarking competitor’s websites
Performance analysis and management of the internal web services for businesses
- Diagnosis of performance and error issues of 3rd party services
- Quality (performance) test and verification of website development project
SLA (Service-Level Agreement) measurement and management of outsourced website
Benefits & Advantages
Protection of company’s revenue and profits through improved web service reliabilityQuick identification of problems, issues and solutions to minimize web service downtimeEnhanced website performance and availability to improve customer satisfaction
- Minimize web service downtime costsEnables perfect response time of mobile service management through the rapid conversion to mobile serviceaintain competitive advantage in web performance through benchmark monitoring on competitors’ websites